View Single Post
Old 09-02-2011, 06:11 PM
45Uberti

This is a direct contradiction to somebody else's channeling. I got this from the book of the earth.

This is so important that I will explain it in another way to make it clear to you, my Child, as Truth will set you free in a much larger sense that you are aware of. In the Bible where Creation is explained using metaphors and parables, Lucifer is told to be an anointed Ang-el. He was told to have been cast down from Heaven to Earth because of iniquity, lack of high values, found in him. He wanted to become higher than God, his Creator.

Lucifer means Light Bringer. His essence was Light. In the parable describing Eden, in Genesis of Old Testament, Lucifer refers to you, my Child, becoming affected by polarity. I had created you as my one image on Earth, manifesting as Husband and Wife, yin and yang, finding unity in togetherness, establishing fulfillment in the reunion of the two aspects of yourself.

Polarity distorted your values and broke our connection. This is what casting Lucifer out from Heaven to Earth means: our live connection was broken. It is also said that one third of Ang-els followed him to Earth as demons to torture my Sons and Daughters. This is also metaphorical and refers to the fears that you introduced and are right now overcoming on your way back to the living connection with me.

The only “fallen Ang-el” that has ever existed is you and the falling describes the breakage of the live connection between the lower and the higher. By over-standing this piece of information you can set yourself free of all your evils, demons, or whatever external hostile entity you have ever created and feared. They do not exist in reality. You have created them so it is you who can make them extinct.

So there are 2 channelings in direct contradiction to each other, one says lucifer is metaphorical, the other says he is a real being. They cant both be true, so which one is? Maybe they're both made up