View Single Post
Old 08-11-2017, 12:34 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by unicorn68
lol i gotta laugh at this one.the words that got asterisked out were *rappy.i.e. scrap yard....not sure where the swearing was....incidentally lorelyn i have a slightly different take on the word synchronicity.i dont see it as 2 separate things,rather something that occurs which makes no sense and cannot be necessarily rationally explained.like coincidence beyond coincidence kinda thing.even though the rational mind could say ye its possible,but the probabilities are infinitessimaly small.gods plan if you will.and when you extrapolate that idea and come to the realisation that EVERYTHING is synchronicity,even the things that are normal and can easily be explained,then you come to the understanding that divine timing and 'god's will are absolutely happening....kinda thing.wow this 5d thinking is really amazing....

5d? He's danish-israeli and jewish and coincidently my term 2 module is in Jewish studies. The day i found his pics I saw him listed as the 3rd Jewish student rep at our very anti semitic university. I didnt know he was jewish until 21 oct
I don't know if its a coincidence but on my way to uni, there are offering danish pastries suddenly and yesterday I saw a lady with a bag of the trade union organization he was attached to.
Not taking these too seriously but yeah I noticed these. Is this synchronised too?