View Single Post
Old 08-11-2017, 12:19 PM
Lorelyen

Quote:
Originally Posted by IsabelSeyler
Could you explain about synchronicity? Sorry if I am bothering you by asking you so many questions

Yes, simply two things happening simultaneously without them being related by a cause and effect thing. Like this:-
Quote:
I did have a dream about seeing his pics online and stuff and including his DOB and I found quite some old pics of him.............
..............There was no dob but as per his old pics the calculated birth year I got was quite close to the one I saw in my dream. In my dream it came up as 1996 but hes actually 1995.................
I was happy to see that and when I looked outside, there was a bright vivid rainbow outside my window.
In other words, you were happy looking at pics and deciding date of birth (event 1) then looked out of the window to see a rainbow (event 2). But there's no causal relationship between looking at photos and a rainbow appearing. It just happened that way and could be a sign.
A sign is just an object or event that represents something else to which you can give meaning. Like a "word" is a sign for an idea/concept.

Cheers. It's important to ask questions.