View Single Post
Old 25-09-2017, 02:21 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
To be honest, there's few I am attracted too. I sometimes felt Taurus has very limited choice, but it's prolly just me.

Air signs don't work.
Earth signs don't appeal either, although I have been with a Virgo. Bad idea.
Water signs... some Cancers appeal, but they're too 'soft'. They cannot handle my strong personality. Never felt drawn to the other Water signs. Hang on, had a major crush on a Scorpio once. But Taurus-Scorpio is a lethal match, not something that can last. Great for a short-term fling, if anything more/longer one of them will not survive But mostly Scorpio and me do not work for even a short-term thing, although there always seems to be this odd volatile sexual energy, even when it's hate at first sight.

Oddly enough seem to click more with Fire signs? I've been with an Aries and Sag when in my teens. Now I'm with a Leo. Best match I ever had.

Yeah I feel the same. I feel like Taurus is 'introverted' you know and it does feel to have limited choice. It's aloof and withdrawn.
I have been noticing that fire signs don't feel bad to me. Sagittarius and Leo do appeal. Fire can scorch the surface. You know with leo they draw a lot of attention and they love it, and they will probably sometimes even flaunt it. One has got to play along. I don't have a flaunting nature, so that's the only difference there. I have trouble with Leo moon people, just too dramatic I feel and will take criticism too harshly. You know I have seen women with Leo moon can be extremely feminine but very volatile regardless. Even a compliment will be a perceived insult at times and well they like being in control. Otherwise Leo sun I feel is okay. A best friend for many years is a Leo sun.
You are right water signs can be soft, emotional moody. I am not too fond of bossy rough men you know and well Taurus and Scorpio are just full of it. Let's just hope these men have a hobby and it's not you lol, otherwise it can get uncomfortable.
I am not fond of either Taurus or Scorpio as like a romantic partner for reasons that it can get too controlling and then border onto abuse if it's not in check. I am not fond of extremes. I knew a scorpio guy from school. After a while I just started to experience loss of self in the sense, I think I was forgetting about my own self and who I am. The attention they give is so unflattering after a while and the mind games, I don't have the time and energy to keep up with it. I was surprised this guy knew things about me that I hadn't like told anyone. My internet profiles started to get hacked too and strange activity was happening even after there was a disconnect with this person. I don't like that much intensity , I think it's then taking a bit too far when it comes to having peace of mind. Both Taurus and Scorpio are known to stalk on the dark side, and they will do it like elephant. A taurus male I knew around few years back, the same obsessive trait. It feel far from romantic or passionate then to be honest. It's a bad feeling when that much control comes in picture. I need my space and freedom to be myself.
My mom is Aquarius and my grandmom is Leo and Aquarius moon. They just love their space and freedom and can be a little whimsical lol. They will love deeply Leo woman. I have seen that nature with my Leo female friend too, she loves but she will not make it known to you that she cares lol. She can be a bit selfish but when time comes to give, she will give so generously. I have learned to have my space from them. They have pride there and will not give it away just like that lol, and they have taught me that too to honor my ownself and demand space and time when I need it. I think Leo men are loving, humorous and so affectionate too.
That being said, Leo is way better match to a Taurus I feel. Atleast from my personal experience. There can be differences, but well if adjustments are made, there can be a lot of integrity in a relationship, atleast like Taurus female and Leo male can be good match. Pisces is a wonderful match. I never dated a Pisces, but both male and female Pisceans have given me good company over the years.