View Single Post
Old 03-05-2016, 07:36 PM
Master
Is this a walk-in or exchange or something?

During recent deep contemplation I have come to believe that when I was about 18 I stepped out of myself and returned around age 22 or 23.

Who I was, what I believed in, what I did with my time, what I was interested in all changed. I know when it happened too - I went away for 3 weeks to Italy when I graduated. I came back and felt like a completely different person. Social interactions weren't hard anymore. I could talk to anyone about anything.

I believed things to be different that I previously had, I engaged in behavior that I normally wouldn't have and I found joy in activities that I normally wouldn't have.

When I met my current partner... it was like he brought me back to who I was.

After meeting him, falling in love and moving in together, I started to throw away remnants of this temporary me.

We started doing things together that I used to love doing. He brought me back to me - made me myself again.

During that period (18-23) of time almost all spiritual activity ceased.

Now - its like I am who I was and that piece of time was a different person...

Does anyone have any ideas? I am new to the idea of walk-ins and exchanges... but as time goes on and I move farther and farther from that point in my life it's like no, that really wasn't me...

-Lord Rama to Laxman