View Single Post
Old 23-02-2019, 08:11 PM
Deactivated Account

Gemini, how are you? Are you still suffering that demonic torment? If so, kindly post here and we will deal with it. I have a few points to share, but let us work together and get your life back on track. I work with Jesus Christ and would be pleased to show you that He is your solution. As it is, from what I have read, you are very vulnerable. Even if you had been delivered from those strange entities, you don't have a definite path and that makes you vulnerable.

While I was praying on a mountain, I was followed by extraterrestrial spirits that wanted a mouth piece. They tried to give me an astral headset and receiver that I could hear they're voice, but I broke that stuff. They have ulterior motives which are wholly negative. Yours however aren't extra terrestrial... just plain demonic!

But kindly note, these new age ones are a little stubborn, because they come off as holy. Already I have just received a vibration on my right hand, they are aware of me, but the Holy Spirit is doing the fighting. You may need to fast for these ones.