View Single Post
Old 18-02-2019, 08:26 AM
Pathfinder

My channeling attempts

Hi everyone! New here!

My story is long and for another time, but I wanted to start off my experience here with some channelling.

In the past few months, I have rediscovered my ability to channel other entities. So here is a bit of an attempt at channelling.

I will try to name the contact as I go along and discover it for myself, know that I receive communications almost on a constant basis.

I know some people will have their reservations about my methods (smoking a Shamanic dose of cannabis to start the session) but I hope that my communications will come across as clear as I receive them and that you will be able to see that there is method to the madness.

Here goes nothing...

I will be typing as I channel, communications will come through clearer as I smoke more cannabis (apologies to anyone who doesn't appreciate the drug use, I hope it's not too big an issue).

First, I would like to channel a being I call the Wisdom Keeper, the guardian of the Akashic records.

He is a slim, tall, light-skinned being. Very friendly and welcoming. There is never any fear when channelling this entity.

Hello! This is the Wisdom Keeper, please ask any questions you wish. I will be as open as I can with my communications.

How did you come to be the guardian of the Akashic records.

Ah, the story is long to tell, but suffice to say, I have always been here, just as humanity has ALWAYS had access to the Akashic records if they wish to receive it.

How can we utilise the Akashic records?

Training the mind to access the Akashic Records takes time and patience. Like Astral Projection, the power is all mental. Once you are able to summon the Wisdom Keeper (myself) we will be able to reveal to you select items from the records that may be of interest.

For example?

The database is filled with forever forgotten sorrows and moments of triumph.

As an example of the plasticity of the imagination, we will now be channelling The Doctor of Doctor Who fame. A fictional character yes, but this will demonstrate the power of channelling.

Hello there, the doctor here. Did you know that time is not linear? It may be any number of shapes. What we have here is a Time Lord's perception of what time is. Wibbly wobbly, all over the place.

Time exists as moments of past and the ever-present.

All moments of past were once moments of the ever-present.

We hope this may be of some use to the users of this forum.

Believing in channelling is one thing, believing in this author's (HumbleBob2) ability to channel may take some time, but we hope that you will be patient with us.