View Single Post
Old 28-09-2017, 06:18 PM
Kioma

Quote:
Originally Posted by lemex
I would hesitate telling an adult this. Here is the danger or results in what is said and so as long as a person understands it and is ok with it, then there is understanding.

There is always effect or something that will happen. If a person came to another and opened communication in the form of dialogue and another did not listen because they were childish keep in mind the adult will "act". There will be a result because a person wanted to say something and we did not listen. People want to heard in what is important and we should never it is not and shut down communication imo. Why, because it will be acted on.

Unfortunately imo there are consequences and it does not matter if you felt it was not worthy or they did not know. You did not share your knowledge, didn't even try. If a person came to another with something and then acted on it because it was treated as silly or not worthy and you did not listen or even try would you have any responsibility in what they did, at any level good or bad. imo yes, in the oo, it is no, yet a word might have led to insight.

I bet if you said that to an "adult" they might respond, bet I don't hit like one....lol. Anyway just so you know, it's a question of ourselves not becoming too withdrawn and hard hearted.
Fair enough. The point was they may come from you, you may have a lot 'invested' in them, but you really have no control once you send them off - and none whatsoever what another might think of them.

As to your point on sharing insight, I'm not sure if I understand.