View Single Post
Old 20-11-2017, 10:01 PM
Badcopyinc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nature Grows
This isn't true, i don't think so anyway, in the other thread "is this reality perfect" you guys said its all about perception so with that being said you can still talk about the negative side of things without "giving it more power" which doesn't happen anyway. Sorry but iv seen some LOA people who were just afraid of there own thoughts, trying to keep there thoughts in check so they don't manifest/attract things that they don't want, an i tell these people just stop for a moment and think... when has anything in the past, in your life that you worried about manifested? it never does, the things we worry about never happen or if they do happen it's never as bad as we thought it would have been, that's how it works normally. Worrying about something is fear, we worry about something because we don't want it to happen, we fear it, but fear, F.E.A.R = False Evidence Appearing Real, and im not saying the negative side of things is false and just "conspiracy theories" im just saying, those who talk about this stuff and expose it are not giving it power, there sharing information at the end of the day. Thoughts, intention, perception and will make things manifest but not thinking about things on there own or having random thoughts.

Affirmation for LOA people worried about there thoughts: Everything i worry about never manifests.

i think i posted a similar post somewhere about this once.

They are attracting a lot of money by taking the money off the ones wanting to know how to attract a lot of money, they are showing them there just not getting it.

Loa isn't as cut and dry as what you think will become.
Its more about your level of vibration. your daily mood on average.
You say worrying never brings those things about. but you knowing that even if you worry about them wont make them happen that is still using LOA for the opposite. only downfall would be that at the level of worrying your manifesting more situations to worry about. more situations to match that same exact vibration or mood you were in.

What has the war on drugs accomplished?
What has the war on crime accomplished?
Has the news made the crime rates go down?

Quote:
Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that. - Martin Luther King, Jr.

Quote:
I was once asked why I don't participate in anti-war demonstrations. I said that I will never do that, but as soon as you have a pro-peace rally, I'll be there.” ― Mother Teresa