View Single Post
Old 23-11-2017, 09:48 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by maaya2809
hey everybody . :)

lately i have been interested in trance channeling.
I know that there is a lot of information on the Internet, but there are things i still have not figured out how they work and how to do it.

can anyone give me some tips or information about how to get into trance state?
how do i give permission to an entity that wants to use my body and channel? (telepathy, speak, thought),
and how do i invite the entity?

all practical information will be great. ��
Greetings.

The method is different for everybody and we have to find out what it is that 'triggers' the trance state, through trial and error. Also, after some time, our psyche gets used to the 'trigger' and so, a new one must be found.

Also, most of the trance states won't involve a channel because while you are in that state, you aren't able to channel.

A few nights ago, I was listening to a very slow repetition of the mantra "Om Namah Shivaya" which went for 30 minutes and I started chanting along, but the mantra required very deep inhalations, a retention of breath for about 30 seconds, followed by a very deep and full exhalation.

After a while, I was not aware of my body...the bed I was sitting on...and I found myself doing many hand mudras and gazing at my own hands without any thoughts...what followed was me going into a Balinese Legong style dance in full on trance-mode.

After a while, I passed out and woke up the next morning upside-down in my bed...my feet were where my pillow was and my head was where my feet usually were.

Occasionally I will channel a Deva in trance and sometimes I'll be aware of it and be able to write it down, but other times I'm so far gone, I don't recall it and it's up to another person to be present...but if I am alone, I sorta go 'why bother?' lol