Thread: Suicide
View Single Post
Old 21-03-2011, 03:05 AM
tmf

Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonine
No, tmf Sweetheart. You were probably plunged into the "Would'a'Should'a'Could'a" syndrome, in which you could have (later) seen all the ways you could have, should have and would have "saved" him. Or the dread "If only" cycle, in which If only you had said/done/known/fetched said item that person would still be here.

Not so, tmf. Let yourself off the hook. A suicide who carries it through means to do it. Wish them well and hope they have found what they want, at last. There is nothing else you can do.
Yes you are right in a way. I knew he was going to kill himself I told everyone I mean everyone! I kept asking friends and family to help they kept telling me no he won't he justs want attention. No matter you I told they would not believe me. So I broke up with him I could'nt take he tryed several times in front of me and I'd beg and scream at him to stop and he would stop. The last time after I broke up with him I did not run after him like I normally did when he came to me and said I'm going to kill myself I left him go. I told his nephew and about four other friend that were hanimg out on my front porch with my brother That he was going to do it and got the same response I always got even my Dad would'nt believe me! About 1/2 hr later a car pulled up to tell me and everyone ther that he just blew his head off. And more tha n one person still blame me for the deed.