View Single Post
Old 12-07-2017, 04:36 AM
Experiencer

Hi Monar!
Quote:
Originally Posted by monar
Hi Avadar,
Sun sign is not enough to describe the personality. For instance. if other natal or transiting planets are connecting with your Sun or between each other within certain angles, their energy may change your personality dramatically.
Interesting.
Quote:
So, how exactly this big ball of yellow energy produces those miracles looking at the bio-quantum level?
If you read up on near-death experiences, you will find that many of them mention The Light that is seen "at the end of the tunnel." That light is not some vague metaphysical allegory but an actual energy system that not only transcends the physical spectrum but is more powerful than any facet of the physical energy spectrum. More powerful than all the combined stars in the Universe. The higher power known as The Light is what enabled consciousness and the Universe to emerge from nothingness. Without The Light there can be no reality.

The more evolved the soul, the greater it can expand its consciousness when on the Other Side. The higher the plane the more powerful the dimension of energy in The Light.

Spirits are a form of energy. When thousands of yellow-energy spirits on the fourth plane combine into an astral gestalt or Group Entity, they can generate enough energy in The Light to manifest energy healing and minor feats of telekinesis.

Quote:
In my initial post I tried to explain this as follows:

I’ve read our DNA are tachyon portals and electromagnetic transceivers, so as gravitational and EM fields are transmutable, we can probably consciously cause our DNA generate EM field acting as anti-gravity force and causing levitation.
I don't know where you got that idea from but it is flatly wrong. Every single sorcerer and energy healer in existence - and I have seen many of them - all get their powers from a Group Entity, not from their DNA. Which is similar to the metaphysical truth that magic words don't exist. Nothing in the physical realm can produce true levitation. Granted, gravity wave technology can mimic levitation but true levitation cannot be done at all with machines, as it is quite impossible.

Quote:
Also, by imagining a material object and even living being our thoughts can probably automatically (by design) can create a wave pattern of an imaginary object, break into particle-wave-particle cycle, augment the wave pattern of the original object at the wave stage, and transmute it or create totally different object at the exit. Similarly, teleportation is when the wave pattern of the object is consciously transferred into imaginary location and exit as it physical representation that can be perceived by our sensors.

Being a medium can you please ask somebody in 5D+ to clarify this :)?

Thanks
My Guides agree with my metaphysical appraisal. Levitation, teleportation, and time travel as well cannot be achieved at all with physically based technology and they also cannot be achieved with just directing our thoughts in our bodies. You need to have a very powerful connection to The Light in order to manifest any of the above. And every single person you see who can teleport and levitate - until true ascended masters emerge - all have a Group Entity using The Light to make those things happen through them and around them. There are no exceptions to this basic principle of metaphysics. If you ever come across someone who claims to the contrary, show me the video and we can discuss it. Group Entity channelers or sorcerers do not want people to know that they are not the source of their telekinetic ability. So when backed into a corner, expect them to lie about it.

On a side note...

This is also why Reticulan-aliens don't teleport their intended victims into holding cells on-board their spacecraft. Why they first have to paralyze them and then kidnap them. Reticulans/Zetans, the most common reported aliens being the short Greys, cannot produce teleportation. Having been in a number of close calls with Reticulan-aliens as part of my years of research into same, I can also vouch that if they could teleport via their machines I would not be able to answer your questions in here. Then again, if they did teleport me away and I died from their experimentation then it would be a different story entirely, as I would now be ascended in The Light.

Cheers!