View Single Post
Old 11-04-2019, 11:05 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7luminaries
JustBe - hello there and thanks for sharing that brief little vignette on your background. That sort of thing can be very helpful for painting a broad picture in just a few words.

So, because we each speak for ourselves and your story is only yours to tell...what might you share about some of the personal challenges and obstacles you faced and still face (even if it's much easier now and you've learnt many things en route)...???

Those personal shares and stories are unique to you and no one else can speak them truly but you. That's how we each come to appreciate the universals (struggles, insights, etc) in the unique and particular (you or me).

For example, which of those 7 men or 67 relatives presented challenges or burdens which you could not escape over your childhood or your lifetime? I.e., the real, enduring, pervasive ones? I.e., how did you feel and what did you see and understand from this then or now? Such that when you encounter it even now from those you are close to & cannot avoid, you are able to practice lovingkindness.

Those are very helpful things because since they are personal and not universal, they are real and authentic to your lived experience. And yet, it is precisely here where we get to one of the universal truth of lovingkindness -- that it matters most when it is not easy. It matters most when you practice it consciously, by choice, and not for any other reason but for the highest good of the other and for of what is.

It is the difficulty you experience, that which is not lovingkindness or equanimity (such as ill treatment or abuse, etc) which renders the conscious being and doing of authentic love (lovingkindness and equanimity) so resonant with meaning and presence. To us and to all that is...meaning, come what may, it's all to the good.

Peace & blessings
7L

Hi there

I appreciate you seeking to know my personal obstacles and challenges, but I am in a new space right now, moving consciously out of the old vortex where s those stories reside now. I’ve reached a place where I am choosing a more conscious path of loving kindness and compassionate awareness. I’m also no longer tied to the old pain body, when we keep dragging up the past, I’ve noticed the focus in this way, distracts me from how I am now able to live and be. I am choosing to focus now on living with a focus on breath and staying out of old stories. I think that final sharing came about a few days ago and propelled me to remind myself to move into the space I wish to create from. So here I am.

Rehashing can create distractions. Over analysing can take you away from the simplicity of just being and moving forward with life.

You can create more of the old, if that’s where you wish to remain, or choose to create differently.

The mind body is powerfully influential to our wellness and wellbeing. When trauma is laid in peace and all beings connected in loving kindness and compassion, it’s a new cycle of creation. It’s a new creation from all that.
Your obviously still working on attaining this with your father and the masculine overall.

May you find that in you.