View Single Post
Old 30-11-2013, 09:17 PM
shinigami

Any anime people out there?

I've really been wanting to talk about some of my favorite anime shows that I think people here may enjoy. I know anime isn't for everyone, and I have a really hard time finding one that I truly enjoy (just this morning I spent a couple hours looking through several suggestions until I found one I liked). Anyways, the one I really wanted to mention is called Ghost Hunt. It's a fun and interesting anime about a Psychic Research Team that take on cases involving paranormal phenomena. The first couple of cases can be a little boring, but the show as a whole is awesome!

I just recently started watching Psychic Detective Yakumo as well (unfortunately this is available in English sub only, which is usually an automatic no for me but after watching the first episode I decided I couldn't resist). It's about this kid named Yakumo who can see ghosts with his left eye. He takes on cases involving paranormal phenomena as well, with the goal of communicating with spirits to help them pass on.

Anyways, i've got a few great suggestions for animes if anyone is interested in getting into watching anime but not sure where to start.