View Single Post
Old 08-04-2017, 06:28 PM
Master
Just want to thank you all here for your honesty, and the questioner for asking.

So much of the world would like to put on a mask that never questions why they live. If most people did I doubt they could carry on but it's worth asking I think.

I am in transition. I used to live for the animals I cared for personally and professionally and all they taught me but a shift in perspective made me see how much humans really suffer so much longer and deeper and they have so much less access to the unconditional love animals are more frequently granted. I crave to ease that somehow but I haven't figured out how yet.

For a time I lived to nurture one that really was destroyed and needed me but they are not so in need any longer and I feel very much im questioning why I exist in this incarnation. The purpose is missing.

I'm know I'm here to love but the world is so disconnected I feel somewhat unable to provide what it needs. I'm sure I will figure it out but I truly appreciate this conversation as it isn't something you can say in polite society without it sounding like a cry for help. :) which this isn't, it's self awareness. :)