View Single Post
Old 20-08-2018, 06:31 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rah nam
Most certainly, everything is connected and interconnected, that is what the Cleve Backster studies show. (a plant reacts violently when you think or burning it for example, even over distances)
And yes, emotions are in my understanding a leaning tool of the third density.
If you pay attention to your own experiences, you might find over times emotions flatten out as you go through certain experiences.
In regards to near death experiences and perhaps astral travels, you never leave the earth realms, and only if you leave the earth realms, either through a portal, (white light) or through the angelic realm if you are angelic or perhaps the realm of the Fae, will you download all your earth experiences and be "free". And if you choose to come back and incarnate again, your previous experiences will be downloaded again. And you can continue your development.

'Emotions flatten out'? Do you mean we get used to the situation and don't have such an 'emotional reaction'? I don't think that negates the validity of emotions being experienced after we pass over. How do you explain all the 'Love' people talk about when they cross over for a short time? Or Robert Monroe talking about it and all the other emotions he experienced when he was out of body?

I think love is at the heart of the universe and that's why we all have a gut response to it. It's like 'coming home' to our souls. Emotions are the language of souls. No need for words, when you can share your emotional response with others, so they feel your joy, your pain, your boredom....Like when Robert Monroe describes receiving a 'rote' from someone who had an experience and wanted him to know about it. And if I'm not mistaken, he referenced 'emotions' when reviewing the 'rote'.