View Single Post
Old 22-09-2012, 03:32 PM
morning_star222

I agree with you Henri. I also agree with Juanita and Xan on some of the points made.

Although we can not bring our loved ones back, (and perhaps it's not out of our possibilities) we can imagine different circumstances for any event that seemed unpleasant - and like I said, bring it into this "sphere" of reality.... helping us heal, effectively changing our present moment and future selves.

I believe we can "jump" back in time - that we can "jump" anywhere we please.

We are so convinced that the physical reality is solid, something permanent - here's a secret, it isn't any more solid or permanent than we are. During deep meditation I have "teleported" although briefly, to other dimensions of reality...

I know that certain plants help you achieve this more easily.. Salvia is great for this... problem is that you don't have much control over where you go! But the experience is mind-blowing regardless.

There is much more to this reality than what we "know" from our physical senses - and there is much more to who we are than what we can begin to fully comprehend. We are unlimited beings - truly, in ever sense of the word. So why limit ourselves?