View Single Post
Old 18-11-2018, 04:20 PM
Guide

I find more and more people are starting to identify with their sun signs at least. People with no interest in astrology quite often seem to be able to identify with their sun signs and are familiar with the characteristics. Not all people, but I do find this with some people who otherwise have no interest in astrology or spirituality or whatever.

I love astrology and am always learning but even I sometimes get frustrated with astrological forecasts. However, the closer I have started to examine my birth chart and the transits that took place during significant events in my life has proven quite accurate. Like I looked at the day I met my former partner (whom I dated for six years) and I had like four planets transiting the 7th house and my Venus and Jupiter I think were activated. All of the indications I read about meeting a partner were present in my chart that day and surrounding week.

I also just watched a video that said when the north node transits the 9th house expect to do some long distance traveling. My north node is transiting the 9th house right now until next fall and I am going to Germany for four months this spring.

I made some small predictions based off coming transits for these past six months. So far two predictions have proven themselves accurate. In May I again have tons of planets transiting my 7th house and a bunch of other indicators that I might meet someone significant. We will see what happens! I am learning as I go but have a deeper appreciation for astrology now. I'm just learning how to distinguish between which transits are more significant than others in making predictions.

I also see the math and science behind astrology and find it fascinating. However, most people don't even know how astrological forecasts are made (people outside of this forum that is with no interest in astrology). I am a grad student and am surrounded by academic types, many who are atheist, so I keep my interest in astrology quite secret because yes many of them do think this is all silly. I had one seminar for a course and we were discussing former president Ronald Reagan and his wife Nancy who was interested in astrology. People were joking about Nancy Reagan being this eccentric nutcase. I didn't speak out amongst my peers but it showed their general attitude toward astrology.