View Single Post
Old 17-11-2018, 06:55 PM
Master
Why does society try so hard to undermine astrology?

I was just curious of your experiences on this.
I have a science background heavy in chemistry, and physics. Growing up I heard astrology was innacurate silliness.

I never really gave it much thought till my 2nd awakening @2012.
I was so utterly shattered I looked at everything, astrology included though I am about the least Capricorn-y Capricorn I was so lost I had no choice but to look closer for anything.

I got my birthtime rectified and there in the moment of my birth was the anti-Capricorn. Looked like science and math to me. It was so erring accurate that I
for a while fell even further into my pit of dispair. The thought that I was just math, the sum of stars spinning at certain tragectories and combinations felt I was less a being and more a calculation or simulation.

Thankfully I am ok with that part now. :)

However I still see the world mock astrology and can’t stop wondering how are their blinders so firmly attached. Scientifically if you can prove a theory works repeatedly which astrology has been doing for eons it becomes accepted.

Do you think a large part is the lack of birth times being recorded in western hospitals? Or are people afraid to see the truth?

I’m curious what holds people back from seeing it for what it is. :)