View Single Post
Old 09-06-2015, 09:52 AM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by lenvdb64
One of the requirements to working with Spirit is to learn to work with Energy and be able at least to understand the nature of energy and vibrations.

Angels have a very different vibration to demons.

Mediums and Psychics should KNOW this, and be familiar with vibrations.
Ignorant people who do not know this assume that everything out there is a demon. Such is the nature of fear mongering.

Mediums who receive messages usually connect to a Spirit Guide (We ALL have our own Spirit Guides, whether we know it or not!) who would bring someone from the Astral Plane to deliver a message to communication. Usually your Spirit Guides are contracted to you to protect and shield you from astral entities from the lower Astral planes. If you do not operate with the use of a Spirit guide, then you need to get this in place.

In this plane of reality when we work with the mundane we follow protocols.

If I want to fly a plane, I require some intensive training, and need to study and pass exams.
Then I need to get some practise and gain flying hours.
Once I qualify I can get into a real plane and fly it as a trained qualified pilot.

Now, If I want to work for Spirit, why should it be any different?
I need to learn to become sensitive to vibrational energies of non-physical entities.
I need to develop my required skills whether it be mediumship or other psychic skills. Read up about it, study the topic, do the required meditations, and practise.
Study theory, and practise. Repeat. Keep repeating till I get it right.
I need to practice these skills in a development area that is safe.
I need to become aware of my Spirit Guides and follow their guidance and instructions etc.
Once I am fully trained and skilled in the area of my gift, I would be able to function in this area.

I don't just one day stand on a platform and pretend to be channelling someone who I perceive whose name begins with an "R" who may or may not be an aunt or a mother figure blah blah blah.
This is where charlatans come from.

Charlatans come in many forms.

Today in our society, occult Scientists who studied Mediums, the channels and also messages of spirit are themselves involved in brain contact and the study of receiving spiritual messages.

These occult Scientists are trying to find where human beings make contact with the light signals from spirit as they have advised us all that they are researching what they describe is the God Cell or the God Heaven that human spirit is in contact with.

This is because many psychics under experimental studies gave these scientists access to the brains communications.

Therefore nowadays the Spiritualist Medium has unknowingly been in contact with the scientific relayed experiments, now causing many Mediums to lose their previous received messages, as Occult Scientists at NASA has introduced an interference signal.

As this interference signal is a long way away from spiritual light sound, it is only heard by us on the lower psychic register, which we ignore as "Spiritualists", but sadly many Mediums do not realize that Scientists have us in contact.

The demonstration of losing their Spiritual channels and giving false information on the increase in the Spiritual Church forum should be a warning to all of us.

I hope you believe me, as I first gained my own awareness as a psychic medium and Healer through the Spiritualist tradition.

Scientists using our channels do not want us to be aware of what they are involved in....yet you would probably find that in our spiritual messages we would also be warned by the light spirit who has been trying to inform us all on a psychic level what these evil occultists are achieving.