Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serenity69
Most of the messages received at my local Spiritualist Church were wrong

This was within a period of 6 months

Only one medium stood out giving messages to everybody in 5 minute segments

She told me something that only me, my dad and my stepmother knew

Anyone had the same experience?
Spiritualist mediums were once very precise and correct with information, which is how they established their own Church and following.

Is it any wonder to any of us today with Scientists probing and experimenting spirit that changes have happened to our psyche?

Spiritualists like any psychic use past life living records to not only hear the spirit, but for visiting light family spirits to speak through.

Scientists at NASA have also contacted this record via devil communications after studying and accessing brain and psyche relays from the study of psychics and mediums in laboratory experiments.

Since this has occurred as a direct satellite relayed study of our psyche, human beings world wide suddenly changed their psyche condition.

Many actual psychics became mentally disturbed.

Suddenly life was inundated with human beings gaining psychic and spiritual messages, a circumstance that was previously limited to only a few human psychics.

This circumstance informs us all about spiritual interference given and caused by scientific studies of our psychic and spiritual life by occult Scientists who have placed extra devil or burnt windows in our natural recorded life record so that they too could listen and hear deceased spirits speaking.

This has disturbed the natural psychic relays that we all belong to, along with a change in our natural DNA cellular conditions.