Thread: ?remote viewing
View Single Post
Old 18-10-2015, 07:22 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nettles
To put it simply, no, it is not remote viewing. Closing your eyes and seeing things is having a vision.
Remote viewing is to sense distant places, intent is implied in the process wherein you are seeking a specific thing that is off in the distance. One could, for example, use remote viewing to find someone who is lost by projecting outward into the distance...am I making sense? Look at it this way, since there has been a military they have been attempting to train soldiers with a propensity toward such things, to use remote viewing to find enemy camps that are far away so they can gather information. Remote viewing is associated more with ESP than with AP. You don't have to AP to remote view.

Hi Nettles, it makes sense. Thank you. Now I will have to wait to get a full view of the visions, then wait to see what they mean. At this time I have stopped trying for AP as I find that it takes much effort for me to AP. But it's good that the 'vision' is still there. And it's definitely upon waking up.