Thread: ?remote viewing
View Single Post
Old 15-10-2015, 01:54 AM
Super Moderator
A couple of times I have had something vaguely similar.
I was out of body, in the denser astral level known as the Real Time Zone -i.e. I was in 'my bedroom' or the astral counterpart of it. That area is part of the astral planes but never considered to be the 'true Astral'.
But then, once out of body, and in the few seconds it was taking me to get my bearings, I got a sudden vista appear to my vision....in fact it was more than 'vision'...it felt as if I had stood inside it for mere seconds. It was of a beautiful blue-water lake and hundreds of white birds taking off into flight from the surface of it.
I believe it was a very brief vision into an Astral place, but my conscious awareness slipped and I lost focus on it.
I don't think that was a classic example of 'remote viewing' (?)....but am unsure. It was as if my consciousness was suddenly transported to a location and then I lost focus (returned to 'my bedroom' and finally to my body.) I didn't really mind what it was called however. I am just sorry I couldn't have stayed in it and explored.