Thread: ?remote viewing
View Single Post
Old 12-10-2015, 10:23 AM
Seeker

?remote viewing

Hi all,

Am wondering if anyone can shed some light on this experience.

I have been learning how to AP and have successfully done it twice.

Immediately after I wake up in the morning, when I am actually conscious & awake, i keep my eyes closed and i see these snap shots, that are actually hard to see what they are. It's like I'm looking through it from under water (it's dark under water) and when a wave gives an opening I could see a part of something but then immediately it shuts before I can tell what the view is. This experience only lasts for a few minutes, it happens almost every morning.

But this morning, I was able to see some things clearly. This view (which was a beautiful sky view) came in cartoon-like caricature, then it's like it changes to the actual view then switches back to cartoon-like caricature. And so on. It was a sparkling beautiful view.

I also still had that under water snapshot views of other things, but this time the opening is a bit longer than the usual snapshots, and i could see a bit of color from these snapshots.

Is this what they call remote-viewing? Or is there another word for it?

Thanks in advance for all your input. It is easier to understand things when one knows what they are or what they're called to have a point of reference.