View Single Post
Old 21-03-2020, 10:31 AM
Master
There are so many people in this world living with some kind of diagnosis, mental or physical, and probably thousands of times more people out there then that with mental and or physical issues that are un-diagnosed. We are all dealing with something, and today social skills are in short supply; largely because of social media. We can not learn how to have healthy relationships by isolating ourselves.

The longer a person lives the more changes they will encounter and have to adjust to. Older people, like myself, have to come to terms with the aging process in ways that younger folks do not, but younger folks have their challenges as well. If a person attacks me verbally I try to mentally distance myself from what they have said.

The other thing I do is search my past to see if I have recently held aggression, verbally or otherwise, towards another. Have I verbally attacked anyone recently; even if just in my thoughts. The question “why is this happening to me “ sometimes enters my inquiry. Life is for learning, and in my opinion planet Earth is a training ground. Often the training is harsh.

If I am self aware I often remember me giving experiences to others, or just thinking such experiences about others, that I am now receiving myself. There is no blame, there is only our level of emotional, mental, and spiritual maturation, for in my opinion fault finding does not always resolve the issue. We can use every experience which we have to help us grow and develop. Love is definitely the answer.