View Single Post
Old 30-05-2016, 04:03 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Journeyman Paul
Very awesome, Moon Glow! Thank you so much for sharing this!

In one of my very first regressions--over thirty years ago!--I found myself a spotted leopard but I was trapped: confined in a large, deep, round, flat bottomed pit--like I was a zoo animal. I was restless, angry at my jailor--whom I remember thinking was someone that at the time I referred to as, "God." What powerful creature I was! With such intelligence and instincts. But how frustrated and angry I was to be in that predicament.

"Past lives" in other forms are not only possible but useful! This universe has been here a few billion years. That's a lot of time to spend in bodies that live 20-70 years without variation. Plus, our current favorite host, Homo sapiens sapiens, has only been our vehicle of choice for about 20,000-40,0000 years. Before that there were other human species on Earth, but also many, many other human and other "intelligent" sentient creatures on other planets and the like. And that's just this universe and this timeline and four-dimensional options!!! Most certainly we individuated "souls" have used thousands upon thousands of vehicles to gather experiences, to test our selves, to try to achieve Self-awareness, Self-realization in the face of ignorance and slowed down vibratory patterns!

That resonates well with me, Journeyman Paul...! I've contemplated those same thoughts.