View Single Post
Old 02-11-2017, 10:36 PM
Master
I trust I have (at times) “seen” other people’s past lives.
When looking at a person, I have sometimes seen a superimposed image upon them (on their energy field) of another person from another era.
Then when “zooming in to” that superimposed image, there is an awareness shift, and now I am looking at a vision, a kind of “live” snapshot of that image within their historical setting.
So far it has hit the mark in the sense that it has reflected their ancestral history, I didn’t know anything about and sometimes they didn’t know either - until later.

My theory is that some of us carry karmic residue from a past life (or lives).
For example one person who identified with the superimposed image I described of her told me she had had a feeling that in the past life she had been a basket weaver of that era.
So when she took a basket weaving course she discovered she already knew how to do it without first being shown nor having done it before (in this life).

Therefore I sometimes wonder about some bold past life claims of having been this or that, when they do not know about the functionality of those identities i.e. they do not innately possess some of the know-how skills the past life identities had had.

Do we reincarnate within or into the same blood lines?
I think so - in many of the cases.