View Single Post
Old 31-10-2017, 11:40 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by le_manx
Suddenly, I will become overwhelmingly immersed in a life I have no memory of living.
Yes. That kind of thing kept on happening to me too every now and then.
For example; - I might be watching a documentary on tv, when suddenly there is an awareness shift and I become totally absorbed in a memory of the very thing just shown and what they used to tell us kids about it.

This started as a 3-4 year old, when at one point I had a vision of an ethnic/”soul group” in front of me, intimately related to me, yet this group is different than my current ethnicity.
Much later I understood that my subconscious symbolism to a large extent also comes from this “soul group”.

How can it be?
Went to a clinical psychologist who does past life regressions, (got over the Conscious Critical Faculty CCF barrier) and perceived a life-time of a person, I much later learned was perhaps a story/myth/mystery about one ancestor we had had, a story my relatives had gone silent about.

linen53
Quote:
When you vibration is at a certain pitch and your mind is at rest, you are visiting other.....realities/lives. There's a place I go to review past lives. It's a plane of existence with a certain vibration with no physical features other than it's flat.
That sounds vaguely familiar.
When I was trying to intuit that particular past life, I sometimes ended up in a very desolate landscape, a terrain that “time has forgot”, - maybe one could say.

Since then, I have learned about 2 additional past lives (or soul-groups I am on “soul/cellular level” intimately related to) and one of them has got a karmic PTSD attached to it, which is very much affecting my this life on a deep level.
Sheesh that is a difficult one.

Not satisfied, I also did a DNA-test, and yes all the “soul groups” I had intuited present in me were there. Past life or cellular memory, not too sure sometimes which one is which?