View Single Post
Old 07-06-2019, 11:04 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by God-Like
Hi Moonie ..

If you believe in L.O.A. then your are correct in that we are creating the experiences of conflict and harmony, however we are not as individuals creating the energy and reaction of others .

Each individual can react in a different way and there will be a self reflection there had for each of us in regards to how we act / behave and what we say and do in times of conflict .

Stand strong and be true to yourself and what has been said in regards to disagreement and being disrespected and there will be a point in time where the universe or other energies will step in and create an outcome for you ..

Some who have been mentally and emotionally abused for instance like myself once upon a time who has now found / regained their inner strength over time won't put up with people trying to put you down for the sake of their own sense of ego pride or self unhappiness and yet some will turn the other cheek and some will be so overwhelmed and unstable that they won't say boo to goose .

Many would testify to that there can be different expressions required for similar instances even when the situation seems similar .

When you are true to yourself however it doesn't matter what other's say as put downs because the L.O.A. kicks in where the speculators and the abusers have an opportunity to self reflect upon how they have behaved .

You see how can anyone else say for certain what another has experienced and use it as a matter of fact to put you down?

It doesn't make any sense to do that does it?

So if there is a core level of truth expressed at all times, standing tall, standing in your own power is justly so, even if that means you have to defend yourself ..

There does come a time as said though were the opportunity for some to reflect upon the truth will pass them by because they are caught up in so many other energies at play .

If you believe in L.O.A. in the way that I do the opportunity will come up again and again and again, there is no real good that can come out of avoiding the truth of a situation and if one does, it will only bring more conflict .. mainly within themselves .. I would say it definitely is a natural law of cause and effect .

x daz x

Hi daz,

Yes, being true to myself. At times though it is not me creating the situation, then shift to how best deal with it.

I don't know if some of this is just the general atmosphere in society affecting people or not. Many seem stressed out and the energy is felt.

I am very sensitive to people. There are times simply have to step away.
Other times make efforts to defuse the situation.

Not saying lay down and take it, Protecting oneself is important in keeping oneself safe.

I make efforts not to assume. make attempts to atleast get the gist of what is going on.

As far as LOA, seem to work both ways and at times can clash. Meaning what I may be attracting and what another is attracting may clash. So, decide step into it or let it go.

People are people. Understand life can be difficult. Mainly to drop expectations.
Take it as it comes. Realize this too will pass.

As far as this self. Looking at set patterns and work to change what I can and adjust when needed. Seems an on going process.

The energies at play can be the truth at the moment. Can reveal what is really going on, if time is taken to face it.

We affect each other. As reflected through how we interact with one another. Some effects are subtle and takes slowing down and effort to see.
While others are in my face and takes effort to adjust.

Yes, cause and effects. At time though may know the effect without knowing the true cause. At other times may not always know the full effects made.

Pretty much an easy going guy. We all have our days. Believe a little patience and understanding can go a long ways. Not only with myself, but others as well.

Just, paying attention and trusting in my senses. To know when to speak and when to be silent. To know when to be involved and when it is not mine to take on.

All seem to form what is attracted to the self and what one may project in life, whether payed attention to or not.

Appreciate your thoughts.

Thank you