View Single Post
Old 28-05-2019, 01:42 AM
Seeker
CONVERSATIONS WITH GOD

Book 3, Neale Walsch

I am in every flower, every rainbow, every star in the heavens, I am the whisper in the wind, the warmth of your sun, the incredible individuality and the extraordinary perfection of every snowflake.

I am the majesty in the soaring flight of eagles, and the innocence of the doe in the field; the courage of the lions, the wisdom of the ancient ones.

My beingness is in everything. EVERYTHING.

The All-ness is My Expression. The Wholeness is My Nature. There is nothing that I Am Not, and something I AM NOT cannot be.

My purpose in creating you, My blessed creatures, was so I might have an experience of Myself as the Creator of my Own Experience. To know My creative power through you. Through you, I can know every aspect of Me.

The perfection of the snowflake, the awesome beauty of the rose, the courage of lions, the majesty of eagles, all resides in you. In you I have placed all these things - and one thing more: the consciousness to be aware of it !

And what you are experiencing (and what I am experiencing through you) is Me, creating Me.

I Am in the continual act of creating myself.

And I Am the collective experience of the lot of you, and others unknown to you, as well.