View Single Post
Old 22-05-2019, 12:44 PM
Master
The effect of working on just 1 chakra

I just did a visualization healing of the throat chakra from Diana Cooper's book "Archangel Guide to Mastery".
It's about expanding it to 5D. Now I know I have a lot of stuff on my throat, everyone does, but I have a neck injury so I'm guestimating in my case it's more than average.
During the exercise I got a little extra, hihi. As AA Michael was to touch my throat, I got a release & healing. I don't know what came out, it was as if a flap opened and stuff just poured out. AA Michael caught it in his hand and dealt with it.
Then I followed the rest of the instructions of the visualization and finished it.
After that I felt really good and went for a walk. I felt so good, as if I was walking on sunshine & joy! My navel chakra also felt more relaxed and open and later on my Solar Plexus too.
Amazing what working on 1 chakra can do for your entire system :) You just have to know which one needs work at that moment, and of course have a great book with high vibrational exercises to help you, haha.