Thread: toe jam
View Single Post
Old 01-02-2012, 10:05 PM
res

Quote:
Originally Posted by sound
Sorry to digress there stogey ... if nothing else it added a little colour to the thread lol ... nothing like keeping 'afoot' with whats new
Nice pics Sound. Im sure Stogey wont mind your jest, he has a good sense of humor and is a fun-gi to be around

Sorry Stogey, When i say limited i am refering to the rate of flow. I believe we have boundless energy providing we continue to breathe, eat, sleep and look after ourselves but if we use too much energy on a frequent basis we do reach a point where we burn out and our health is affected. I feel that our energy store is shared by 3 sections of the body. 1/3rd for sub conscious functions like organs, 1/3rd for conscious physical functions like walking and 1/3rd for mental functions like stressing. I feel that if you use too much energy in one or two of the areas the third is left with not enough energy to function and an inbalance will occur. LIke if you use too much energy stressing about emotional issues it will create physical issues such as ulscers, high blood pressure, stroke etc. Having a friend share their energy with you wether it is a simple hug or sympathetic thought may top up areas where we are lacking the appropriate energy to function proficiently. Thats what i believe anyway.