Thread: help with women
View Single Post
Old 09-10-2010, 02:29 AM
Master

It sounds to me that you could be trying too hard and that is why it fails. Just be yourself and let it happen. Sometimes when we try too hard, it just not does happen. A turn off would be if you came across as being desperate. I am not saying that you are like that. That is what happened to my cousin. There was nothing wrong with her and she admitted she was desperate. The men picked up on that and it was a turn off. One time she said to a man she liked, they just met, she wants to have a baby. She wondered why she never saw him again. If I heard things like that I would run far away.
Forget about love, kiss etc. that will come later. Just be a friend and get to know her first. If someone wanted to kiss me etc I would get rid of them. That is just me.
Try not to get too upset when you see someone you like and the next minute she is with someone else. I think it was not meant to be. Try not to worry that you have never had a girl friend. There is plenty of time.
You say you have so many girls that like you. Well that is great. Try and find out why you mess it up so you can learn from it and next time it will not happen.