Thread: help with women
View Single Post
Old 08-10-2010, 07:02 PM
LaMont Cranston

Help With Women...

When I was younger, I was painfully shy and quite inept with women, and I wondered why other guys always seemed to get the girl, not me. I was able to be friends with women, the kind of guy they'd spend time with when they were between relationships, but there seemed to be a line between being friends and such things as love and romance.

I am happy to report that things have worked out quite well for me. I met the right woman, and we have been happily (most of the time) married for many years. You seem to be a good guy with good intentions, and there's every reason to suspect that things will work out well for you.

That being said, there are a few tips I can send your way that might be helpful. The first one is that most guys try to impress women with who they are. They think that it's better to be oh-so-interesting that actually being interested in who the woman is. Not many guys get it that women like guys who are interested in who they are as human beings.

You might also look for something that will give you a bit of an advantage with the ladies. I tried laying guitar, writing poetry, etc., and all of those things can be effective to a certain point. What actually worked best for me was getting a dog. I was already an animal lover, and I noticed that many women were dog lovers. If you get a cute puppy (that will, hopefully, grow up to be a wonderful dog), you will find that quite a few women, the kind of women you want to meet, will approach you. Let the dog play his role in making the introductions.

I wish you the best, and I hope that some of this was helpful!