View Single Post
Old 09-05-2018, 11:37 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by traceyacey12
Hi, I don't have the appetite to eat anything other than chips during what I believe is my ascension. Anyone else also experience this? Its weird - just chips, no sweets. What's going on?

Your rebelling on some level maybe?

Like you were made to eat all your vegies as a child and now as you progress to becoming more authentically you, you might be on some level telling yourself, I can eat what I want?

It may be part of breaking free as the conditioned self around food can be infiltrated by adults in ways we know little about until we remember..
Food like money often turns into one of our main conditioned sides as they are one of our main life matters.

On another note, sometimes the fact that it takes a lot of energy to move through changes on other levels, its sometimes easier to eat light and fast without too much fuss.

In time balance often shows you what becomes important in relation to food.

Through every shift within myself, food becomes an integral point of awareness for myself. I always notice that my body through the totality of mind/body/spirit connection, will often feed me downloads on what my body needs for that point of awareness.

You must be in chip awareness stage..lol.
I do recal when I was pregnant with my son, I craved fatty fried foods, so my body was probably calling out for healthier fats. Back then I wasn't too informed about what kind of fat might serve me better, but over time I can now see it could have. Awareness is a good learning tool as we learn, more about the choices that are available to us.

Man has learned how to challenge both Nature and art to become the incitements to vice! His very cups he has delighted to engrave with libidinous subjects, and he takes pleasure in drinking from vessels of obscene form! Pliny the Elder