View Single Post
Old 16-11-2013, 09:55 AM
LadyTerra

Quote:
Originally Posted by wstein
I just want to clarify that I consider attachments and walk-ins different things.

Attachments do not fully invade the body. Usually they are like parasites, draining the body of vital resources. Though they can exert some control over the primary inhabitant, they don't directly control the body. Length of stay for attachments varies greatly. Some may also return from time to time.

When an entity is able to invade the body and exert some control/ownership directly over the body, it becomes a possession. Note that the original inhabitant remains in the body even if it loose all control.

Only when the original inhabitant leaves, is removed, or is ejected do they become a Walk-in.

IMHO...these beings are like the little red guy sitting on the left shoulder (encouraging them to do things they shouldn't).

As time goes on and the additive behavior progresses...these beings take over--until the host is completely consumed--then they jump to another host.

I have literally spoken to and done battle with these things and seen them looking out at me through the person's eyes.

Heard the voice change...in one case--from the female voice of my best friend to a deep--guttural--masculine voice.

I have even seen the change occur in on-going correspondence.

They are good at hiding--until they are deprived of what they want and need.

In some cultures and Spiritual belief systems--they are referred to as squatters.

Peace and Love on your path to forming your own conclusions...

Blessed be...