View Single Post
Old 30-12-2016, 01:28 AM
Burntfruit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Really!
I don't know what it feels like to die, however, what I can say w/great confidence is when I received an ADC from my husband I believe I was feeling his death experience ...
I was overcome w/peace, joy, love & excitement, I also felt like I was floating in light ...
I received the ADC while at home at the time of his death, he died miles away on the freeway ...
Seems to me, death is such a wonderful experience, desirous in every way possible, it eliminates fear ...
I noticed something similar when my mother was dying. There was an atmosphere of great love. Really warm love.

I have a shared death experience during this time too. She was unable to talk in her last months, but I am certain she must have had experiences if she was able to talk about them.

I recall after she died, that I was terrified of life, as if I had an NDE, and wanted to be in the light.

As for the original question, the act of death is painless, and sometimes occurs before the body actually completes its death act. For example in a car accident, or in the hospital under treatment.

We simply go back home. Our home is one of love, we incarnate on earth to learn and play. It is logical to treat our fellow incarnates with compassion, which is why cruelty towards them is frowned upon. Would any parent do any different? But our parents still love us. It is a similar notion to meeting spiritual elders.