View Single Post
Old 01-07-2014, 02:21 AM
Tommy lama

Quote:
Originally Posted by lili
The Maitreya just feels right to me. I agree with you about hoping and praying for the day of declaration to arrive swiftly. So balance can begin to be restored. I do long for it.

This is why I do my personal work. When enough of us have healed our own imbalances and forgetting that we took on for good purpose in this lifetime, It is like drops in a bucket. Each of us adding to the drops of healing and remembering that will make the bucket full enough. And then we, as a whole, are ready. Just my thought.

I'm glad that you have enough intuition to sense the truth about Maitreya and His mission. Please don't call Him "The Maitreya". Maitreya is not a rank or position, it is His name. It's like Billy, or Sarah, or whatever. His name is Maitreya, and He is the Master of all Masters.

I don't blame anyone for doubting Benjamin Creme. He has claimed that Maitreya has done over 140 television interviews around the world. How can this be true when there is no evidence of any of them? I have some ideas which will explain this glaring problem, but the bottom line, as I may have already stated, is that we have not earned the presence of the Masters yet. Think about 2,000 years ago when Jesus came to our aid. Why did He speak to us in parables? Why didn't He teach us things that would speed up our evolution? He could have explained how to build computers if He wanted to, or more accurately if He was allowed to. But He wasn't allowed to because our karma would not allow it. And it's pretty clear to see that we really didn't deserve anything more than the crumbs He was able to share, because we eventually killed the greatest and holiest man who ever walked among us. Just think if we had listened to His message and learned to love our neighbor. If we had kept Him around to teach His incredible wisdom instead of murdering Him. What a wasted opportunity. Let's not waste this second chance He is giving us.