View Single Post
Old 23-06-2018, 01:35 PM
Color Remember, the subtlest of beliefs can change the outcome

There. Enough said.
LOL, kidding.

Can enough be said to remind us? I don't think so.
I think in this society...control of even out subtlest of thoughts is not taught in school.
Thoughts become beliefs...and they get embedded in our subconscious minds as real.
("I am a loser like my dad says"....well, you may see my point.)

When I considered myself to be a practicing Christian years ago, I became acutely aware of a verse
from James about a double minded person can not expect to receive from the Lord...big license in paraphrasing here!!!

When we ask or demand or decree for anything, if we harbor ANY sliver of
a belief that ....'No, it is impossible, I don't deserve this, It will never happen ...IT IS HARD...'
It won't happen and it will always be HARD, guys! We are sending 2 messages out...I want it...
I don't deserve it...so you get Zero.

Stop the stinkin' thinkin'....and especially, stop saying and typing the self defeating thoughts ....
Commiserating with others about how 'it is so hard' is like a pity party and will not get you what you desire.
We are creators...create....do not doubt!!!

Comprende?

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru