Thread: Cooking spell
View Single Post
Old 28-05-2018, 12:14 AM
Lepus

Hello

I think Calisushi810 meant, blueberries are given too much emphasis by health experts, virtually branded as top 'healthy foods', as a result many consumers will believe these experts and will seek to purchase blueberries for the health benefits. I'm not sure whether blueberries can harm your sacral chakra but I heard some blueberries contain ingredients such as color blue which causes cancer(?). Kale is an artificial 'vegetable', it's man-made. But you will hear all these 'wonderul' benefits it contains, thus they make money in their pockets for promoting and selling these fruits and vegetables that are supposedly good for your health but in reality, it's not, from what I gathered. I personally don't buy any fruits or vegetables that are not within the guidelines of Dr. Sebi's list of organic non-GMO foods. Naturewalker24, words do contain multiple meanings but sometimes one can misinterpret the sentence and assume another interpretation, often being incomprehensive. Alright, I'm done here.

Lepus