View Single Post
Old 18-03-2018, 01:48 PM
Newbie ;)

Can anyone shed some light?

Ok,

So i wasn't sure where to post this as I couldn't find a category that seemed to fit so im sorry if this is the wrong place to post it.

I have been practising magik/spell work for many years and this has never happaned before so im unsure of what to make of it.

I decided to combine a few practices mojo bag/honey jat spell to keep a sort of honey jar mojo bag under the bed, we have been trying to convince for some time and have got the go ahead for fertility treatment.

I decided to do some spell work this morning, combined my ingredients (Basil, honey, sugar, corriander, tumeric, hemp oil, some hair, a drop of blood, a crescent moon, a bell pendant, a tigers eye and a jade stone). I put alot more energy into it than usual, I'm not sure why, it was just flowing.

The working went well, lit great, felt good then i accidently blew it out oops. Relit fine, it burnt very fast with a good strong flame, way quicker than anything I am familiar with, I took this as a good sign. But then towards the end the flame parted slightly, not completely, and started twirling and dancing with an absolutely enormous blue flame, and then the glass cracked. I've never had this happen and don't know what to make of it? It was all going so well in the beginning. It then burnt right down with a steady white flame and then extinguished with a vast amount of white smoke (never see smoke before) the smoke lasted for ages and then left behind a black smudge at the top of the glass.

Can anyone help with what this means or what happaned and if there is anything i need to do next?

Thanks for reading.

Any advice greatly appreciated.

X