View Single Post
Old 13-03-2018, 06:23 PM
Master
I haven't heard of boxing up demons but using mirrors reminds me of a 'game' called Bloody Mary which involves a mirror and a small ritual. As for a mirror box, I think there's more to it than what's been told. What also came to mind is what Solomon did to trap demons and he used seals.

This is something not to take lightly and is something I wouldn't do. If you do manage to trap one, then what do you do? There's no guarantee you can make it do your bidding if it's your purpose to make it a servant. Or is it your intention to jail it in a mirror box? That would be for the rest of your life and then what would happen? Is there a way to release it to a dimension where it belongs? It's one thing to trap a demon and another thing on what to do if you do catch one.

I asked these questions because I believe this isn't a good method to clean up a haunted building which is usually caused by deceased people who are stuck in a building for some reason or other.

"But ask now the beasts, and they shall teach thee; and the fowls of the air, and they shall tell thee:

Or speak to the earth, and it shall teach thee: and the fishes of the sea shall declare unto thee."
Job 12: 7 and 8 (KJV)