View Single Post
Old 30-07-2019, 12:10 PM
Deactivated Account

Hi BJAsapace

Just wanted to reiterate what others have said and thats to forget the labels...don't think in terms of spirituality or mental illness but instead get to understand and know your own energy...get to sense what you're feeling then find the next step up from that. Work one step up at a time, its impossible to go from depression to happy. For instance, if you feel depressed, anger could be the next step upward simply because its a good motivator whereas depression saps your energy.

Simply put, you need to work on getting yourself feeling Good about yourself. Our reality is but our minds reflection...what you're hearing is where your energy is sitting at the moment...rise above that and those voices of criticism will disappear. Its not easy I know but it can be done. Our thoughts today are the building blocks for tomorrows reality, literally. Listen to your own voice and decide whether you're happy with what you're thinking...if its not to your liking choose a better thought. Look at it this way...what you think and feel ECHOES ...it comes back to you so make sure its what you want to experience lol. There's nothing to be afraid of its only you and your reflection.

I had a Kundalini awakening in 2012 too so know about the strangeness of opening up to other realities...most have calmed down now, I think by getting to understand the why's and letting go of limiting beliefs helped too.