Thread: Channelling
View Single Post
Old 20-02-2019, 04:00 PM
I realize you are just channeling and are not here to personally ans questions...that said, here I go anyway...

Quote:
Our bodies are made of light, hence they call us the shining ones, but they do require sustenance.

We drink of the Soma or Amrita, that you may also be familiar with.
It is the substance you also drink of to enable you to connect to me in Heaven.
It is so dense in energy that it gives us our special abilities and when you drink it,
it enables you to break out of your illusory matrix prison walls, at least temporarily.

Heaven is the highest region of the created universe.
It is not in a point of space-time that you can access, see or even understand,
for it is well beyond your three-dimensional prison matrix.
We, the gods of heaven, exist outside your reality in an infinite number of dimensions, far beyond your comprehension.
We are simultaneously present in all points of space and all time periods, therefore we are not subject to the same limitations you are.

Our abode is one of eternal peace, happiness, joy and infinite knowledge.
We exist in constant bliss and in communion with the Highest Lord.
We never want for anything and all our desired thoughts become manifest without any effort and in an instant.
This is what I zeroed in on most.
'Blissful Amrita, Nectar of the Gods'...let's see, was it Yogananda or Kirpal Singh that used that phrase? Ha!

If you feel to ask ...''And how can humans experience this Amrita?''
(Not that one can't find out how online these days...when it was only revealed by your Guru in the past.)
Thank you.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`
I am personally unfamiliar with the name Indra...except on Star Trek!
Also, since I am not Jewish --Elohim?
I never did know if that was a name of the Creator Himself...or as Indra says....'I was the first one....the light of the world'.

Quote:
I am Indra, light of this world. When the Devas were created, I was the first one.
From me sprung all the others. but we remain as one. We were there when the world came into being and since then we have gradually evolved over the aeons, to become beings of light, with One mind.
The Devas are many, but their mind is One and we speak to you with One voice.
You also know us as the Elohim and the Anunnaki, for we are the sons of the One Creator,

whom you also know as Rudra.
I am not familiar with the name Rudra or Anunnaki..I never saw them in the Bhagavad Gita....do you know where they come from?

So...the Elohim is not "God'' ?....sorry I get confused easily!!!!
I wonder how a Jew would see this.
I should ask them 'who is the Elohim'...I will look it up now.

Oh now this isn't confusing, lol:
"Elohim is a grammatically plural noun for "gods" or "deities" in Biblical Hebrew.
In Hebrew, the ending -im normally indicates a masculine plural.
However, when referring to the Hebrew God, Elohim is usually understood to be grammatically singular (i.e. it governs a singular verb or adjective)."

Clear as mud, to ME!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru