View Single Post
Old 15-11-2018, 12:35 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlakeGood88
I'm glad there's some people who are aware enough to know this world actually is getting worse, instead of trying to sugarcoat it with "sunshine and rainbows". Right now, someone is stalking me on YouTube and other places and he's trying act like he's my dad or something. I cannot stand the user! Everyone stay away from a user named ChuckyGuy98, he's a bad person! He won't stop stalking me and I wish I could report him for online harassment! If he tries to talk to you, please block him!

I also know two members here who just can't mind their own business and always feel the need to give me useless advice to break me down even more or lecture me about the ''error'' of my ways even though I didn't ask for their advice to begin with. Whenever I try to reason with them they either won't reply or just twist around it. Says more about them than about me, doesn't it? I'm not going to give out names because I don't like gossipping, but should one of them read this post they will know without doubt I'm talking about them.