Thread: Child in spirit
View Single Post
Old 30-06-2011, 08:47 PM
Seeker
Quote:
Originally Posted by LightFilledHeart
Yes, thank you! I would be very interested in hearing what you discover

Here is the reply to my enquiry:

"You asked about babies in spirit. The way that I understand it is that the spirit within has no age at all. When a child passes on, the spirit within it is not a baby it is a spirit that was in the spirit world, went to the earth and then returned to spirit. This can be because the parents and other family members of the child/baby needed the experience; they would have a greater understanding of this experience and may be able to help others in similar circumstances. It could just be that the physical body of the baby was not as perfect as it should have been, so the spirit returned to the spirit world. That spirit may come to earth, to the same parents at a later date.

When the mother or father comes to a medium for a private sitting, family in spirit may bring along the spirit of the baby, may actually give details of the baby, giving proof that the child is still with them. But the child doesn't stay as a baby; the spirit within it has no age.

Spirit babies can come back, be recognised and show that they are still very close to us. No matter how long they are in the spirit world, they are still a part of the family."