View Single Post
Old 17-07-2017, 03:33 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by asmooth13
I wish I could give you advise; however I'm in the same situation. I have not been able to "get out", but I think I've been close on more than one occasion (vibrations, slow moving geometric shapes behind closed eyes.). But heck, that's been nearly 4 years of effort. Albeit not an overly aggressive approach, but nearly every night I give some type of effort.

The only type of encouragement that I can give, is that even if we are not successful for long to come; we shouldn't give up. I will not give up; not until I can say I've sat on the rings of Saturn, and gazed at the beauty of this universe!

I wish for progress, for all who seek.

Maybe if we seekers keep this in our hearts, it will help? Dunno.
Practice is key. Keep at it.

What beautiful words. "I won't give up until I've sat on the rings of Saturn." That alone is motivation. I haven't done this but I have felt the heat of stars in space while looking down at Earth from above. I can say it is worth keeping up your practice with your goals in mind. The big-ness and beauty of the universe is overwhelming and will give you immense perspective in your daily "physical" life.

By the way, hello from a fellow southerner :)