View Single Post
Old 30-08-2019, 07:35 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackfoxNZ
This is my interpretation of the saying:
“The lone crow” refers to myself who basically has zero friends and doesn’t really interact with family much and talks to people as little as possible hence the word lone because I prefer to say exactly only what is needed and the truth and i refrain from talking about subjects in which I do not have experience in and will not just repeat what someone else has said before me, the crow refers to a spiritual animal my energy’s were a match to, “sits apon the purple hill” sitting apon a hill refers to a achievement/ gaining a level of insight of a task and purple as a colour refers to spiritual/psychic powers,

I also got the feeling that it was a trigger word I was to use once I had gained a level of awareness to inform a group or faction i have worked for or still am on a spiritual level that I’m still operating on the earth realm, but I can’t really verify this but there have been a few experiences that have caused me to lean towards the idea I’m something of a astral spy or warrior- can provide context/details of experiences if you guys are interested in that aspect aswell

Thank you, BlackfoxNZ. I find your interpretation and the message itself fascinating. Does it feel as an empowering message? Do you think it’s meant as a promotion or a reward? What do you feel your function as a spy or a warrior is? I think I need time to understand it better. Good Luck.