View Single Post
Old 21-10-2012, 10:26 PM
Newfreedom9

I'm glad I met my husband in high school, because even though we never dated then, I always knew we would be together. So I knew that no matter how funny and cute and fun any other guy was, they weren't for me. We sat beside each other in science class and we were on these long tables, that were connected. So sometimes his shoe would accidentally (or on purpose) touch mine. Or his knee. And I felt tingles right there. Never felt that with anyone else. When I looked into his eyes, I couldn't think. It was like, meditation I guess, but I didn't know that at the time because I didn't meditate then. It was just like being sucked into him, and the world faded away, the classroom faded away and all I wanted was for him to kiss me, which of course didn't happen in the middle of science class lol. But I felt light headed, and my heart pounded and every moment, I just wanted to feel that again, and be with him. When we started dating, we wanted to see each other every single day. The day was torture if we couldn't be together.