View Single Post
Old 12-01-2011, 02:05 PM
From Turkey

From Turkey:
It was the first day of religious festival. I couldn’t remember the exact date. I had gotten over a serious illness that year. That’s why I remember the year very well. After breakfast, I left the table and drank a glass of water while I was standing. Suddenly, I felt a strong pain in my chest. I fainted. However, I was still conscious but in a different place - at least my soul was. At first it was very dark. I can’t describe the place. I was asking myself where I was. I realised that I was flying very fast, as if I was looking for myself. I felt very light and relaxed. At one point I saw myself on the floor. I was lying on my right arm. I went down and tried to raise myself, but it was impossible; my body was very heavy. Besides when I try I felt dizzy. Suddenly, I looked up and saw a beautiful place. Everywhere was green; small streams were running. I felt I was being pulled there. I tried to reach there with my hand, as if some hand were pulling me. While I was nearing that place, I heard my husband’s and daughter’s voices. I turned my head and saw them. Then I took my hands back. I was screaming “Not now, not now”. At that point something happened; I describe this event like seperating a column of water from another body of water. I came round. I was told that I had fainted; but I had been conscious.
If death is like this experience; believe me it is very nice. Still, I sometimes faint, but I do not live the same experience at all. Last time I fainted in May 2006. I felt I was the same place. I do not know where it is. I feel afraid that I would love the place and wouldn’t come back. My duties are not over yet in the World. I also believe that if one wants and leave himself the death happens.

Was the kind of experience difficult to express in words? Yes, especially the place.

At the time of this experience, was there an associated life threatening event?No, I only fainted.

At what time during the experience were you at your highest level of consciousness and alertness?Yes I didn’t lost my consciousness.

How did your highest level of consciousness and alertness during the experience compare to your normal every day consciousness and alertness? Normal consciousness and alertness

Did your vision differ in any way from your normal, everyday vision (in any aspect, such as clarity, field of vision, colors, brightness, depth perception degree of solidness/transparency of objects, etc.)? I was seing little unclearly. When I opened my eyes the view was getting clear.

Did your hearing differ in any way from your normal, everyday hearing (in any aspect, such as clarity, ability to recognize source of sound, pitch, loudness, etc.)?
No, I heart everything.

Did you experience a separation of your consciousness from your body? Yes, my body was on the flor.

What emotions did you feel during the experience? It felt very nice. I was very light, as if my soul was running like water. My body was too heavy forme.

Did you pass into or through a tunnel or enclosure?No

Did you see a light?Yes. the light was in the place ahead of me. I was being pulled there.
Did you meet or see any other beings? Yes, people were around but away. I couldn’t see their faces; but saw their hands.

Did you experience a review of past events in your life?No

Did you observe or hear anything regarding people or events during your experience that could be verified later? No

Did you see or visit any beautiful or otherwise distinctive locations, levels or dimensions? Not visited but about to visit a very beautiful and green place.

Did you have any sense of altered space or time? No.

Did you have a sense of knowing special knowledge, universal order and/or purpose? No.

Did you reach a boundary or limiting physical structure? Yes. I was just about to reach a beautiful place but I took my hand back at the last minute. I knew that if I reached there I wouldn’t be able to return back.

Did you become aware of future events? Yes. After this experience the future event I saw in my dreams about other people were became real.

Did you have any psychic, paranormal or other special gifts following the experience you did not have prior to the experience? Yes. I can read what is inside minds of people and sometimes I tell people about their future, because a voice coming from inside my mind tells me. But I do not always believe this voice and I become afraid. I do not want to know everythink about future.

Have you shared this experience with others? Yes. As I am a reliable people everyone believed in my experience. By now no one said this experience was not true. ±.

Did you have any knowledge of near death experience (NDE) prior to your experience? No

How did you view the reality of your experience shortly (days to weeks) after it happened: I believe that this was a real experience since I was conscious all the way. I understood that I’m a different person from other people.

Were there one or several parts of the experience especially meaningful or significant to you? No. sanki bana ek bir zaman verilmiş gibi hissediyorum.bir şey yapmalıyım ama görevimne bilmiyorum. bekliyorum.eminim söyleyecekler.

How do you currently view the reality of your experience: I still believe that that experience was definately real. I’m afraid that I might live the same experience again and might go further.

Have your relationships changed specifically as a result of your experience? No

Have your religious beliefs/practices changed specifically as a result of your experience? No

Following the experience, have you had any other events in your life, medications or substances which reproduced any part of the experience? Yes sometimes I faint and once I went the same place, but always come back very soon. After I lost my consciousness, I feel as if my soul is recharged and get stronger. Sometimes I know that I’m going to faint and it happens in a few days. Last time I fainted, I talked loudly and said “They do something to me. Mom do not give me to them”.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru